What bioXclusters can offer
The bioXclusters’ alliance, formed since 2012 by Biocat (Catalonia), BioM (Bavaria), BioPmed (Piedmont) and Lyonbiopole (Auvergne Rhone-Alpes), has deployed strategic partnerships over the years with organizations outside Europe to offer internationalization services to healthcare SMEs. The organizations are called “gateways” and are the following ones:
- Health Industries South Australia (Adelaide, Australia)
- Cinnamed (Brazil)
- ToHealth (Toronto, Canada)
- BioFM (Shanghai, China)
- Osaka Bio Headquarters (Osaka, Japan)
- Incheon Bio Gateway, composed by Incheon Free Economic Zone (IFEZ) and Incheon Business Information Technopark (IBITP) (South Korea)
- Wistar Institute (Philadelphia, USA)
Thanks to their Gateway partners, the bioXclusters alliance is ready to support your company in finding the right business or technological partner, as well as the most suitable expert, consultant or service provider that you might need.
How to promote SME internationalization through bioXclusters Gateways?
If you are looking for a business or R&D partner, if you are offering or need a technology, a service provider or a distributor for your product in one of those markets, just fill in the following form with the details of your offer or request. The bioXclusters alliance will collect and analyze with you the requests that will be then addressed to the Gateways.
Which services bioXclusters Gateways can offer?
Below are some examples of services, the gateways might be able to offer. Please note that some services might be offered for free, others are fee-based services. The most adapted solution will be analyzed in a later stage together with the Gateways:
Main bioXcluster Gateway services:
- Market information and informative materials about the target country, the local market, major players, and specific opportunities in your sector.
- Guidance on how to start a business in the target country and about local funding opportunities.
- Matchmaking service/access to knowledge networks: support to identify the first set of potential key partners (companies, universities, research centers, researchers) to develop projects or business ideas.
Further tailored services:
- B2B events/meetings with local professionals and experts: consulting services with experts of the local market/industry; meetings and events to stimulate networking.
- Selection of service providers: referral services (e.g. databases) and support to identify the right supplier, a local distributor or business partner.
- Legal advice: support for legal aspects of setting up a business in the target country; support for regulatory/compliance issues and intellectual property regulations.
- HR support: support in finding qualified personnel for the company branch/office in the target country.
- Virtual office: help to set up an individual company address (mailbox). It can include a call forwarding service, a mail forwarding service or more.
- Physical office: help to set up an office with an individual address, phone, and high-speed Internet access. Flexible time and renting conditions (hourly, daily, weekly, monthly).
- Others are possible: just describe your request and we will do our best.
These tailored services could be subjected to a fee, depending on the Gateway providing them. You will be informed priorly.
To submit your bioXclusters Internationalization Support request, please fill in this form
For more information please contact your local cluster’s contact person.