This is to announce that Karin Hollerbach, CEO of Taku Group, will soon pay a visit to the bioXclusters regions. During her stay in Europe, she will hold meetings with companies, regional agencies and different support organizations that play an active role in the internationalization of SMEs.
Clusters are one of the crucial support structures providing companies with the correct tools and knowledge about foreign markets. To this end, the bioXclusters regions are developing a two-fold, international strategy: they invite foreign experts to the four biocluster regions and organise missions to the markets they come from.
During 2012 and at the beginning of 2013, the bioXclusters partners have organised training sessions about Brazil and China, and a mission to Brazil. Soon, in May 2013, a mission to China will take place.
During her trip to Europe, Karin Hollenbach will visit Lyon, Barcelona, Torino and Munich.
Contact your local partner for further information:
- Biocat: Mamen Martí, firstname.lastname@example.org
- BioM: Daniela Tonn, email@example.com
- bioPmed: Alberto Baldi, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lyonbiopole: Emilie Romeo, email@example.com
- ERAI: Céline Mainier, firstname.lastname@example.org