The bioXclusters partners are organising a mission to Boston (United States) from 27th to 30thOctober. This mission is mainly targeted towards small companies who work in the “Personalised Healthcare” field.
With this mission, bioXclusters offers companies a unique chance to explore and understand the US life science sector and market, meet with the right people and get the advice they need for doing business in the US.
bioXclusters is offering companies and organizations that join the mission a different approach to a traditional trade mission. The delegation will not only visit institutions and companies in Boston, but will also meet personally with selected experts and receive training on specific topics that European companies should know when planning to enter the US market. The following subjects will be discussed with experienced US experts and sector specialists:
- What are the main rules you need to know in terms of regulatory affairs, reimbursement and patents?
- How to attract investors?
- How to present my company and pitch?
- Where to find a soft landing place?
Training sessions will be interactive, allowing attendees to discuss with the trainers on a one-to-one basis. Furthermore, the bioXclusters team will offer you the opportunity to meet individually with:
- investment experts for advice on how to attract investment in the future;
- industry peers and experts that can provide specific feedback to your company and needs;
- attorneys and US business experts that can help you shape your US market entry roadmap based on today’s reality in a changing market.
Karin Hollerbach, the US expert that visited the bioXclusters regions in April 2013, will also take part in the mission. She is supporting the organization of the training sessions, contributing her knowledge about the US market and her huge network of experts on different topics.
Detailed information about the schedule will be published soon.
We are targeting mainly, but not only, small companies without previous experience in the US market whose activity is focused on personalized healthcare.
Each partner organises the delegation for their region. Contact your regional partner for further information:
- For Catalonia (Spain) Biocat: Mamen Martí, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Bavaria (Germany) BioM: Daniela Tonn, email@example.com
- For Piedmont (Italy) bioPmed: Alberto Baldi, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Rhône-Alpes (France) Lyonbiopole: Emilie Romeo, email@example.com
- And ERAI: Elisabetta Schena, firstname.lastname@example.org
More information regarding US life sciences market here.