bioXclusters plus – the European Strategic Cluster Partnership on Personalised Healthcare, which has joined together four leading European Bioclusters: Biocat, BioM, BioPmed and Lyonbiopole and is co-funded by the European Union’s COSME Programme – is pleased to invite European and Japanese clusters and networks who work in the field of personalised healthcare to participante in a networking session organised at BIO-Europe 2016 in Cologne on the afternoon of 8th November. This session, organised in collaboration with CEBR and kindly supported by EBD Group and EU-Japan Centre, will include presentations on Japanese life science clusters and initiatives.
The session will be held from 14:45 to 15:30 hrs on Tuesday, 8th November, 2016, in the room Rheinsaal 6 on L2 KoelnMesse ‐ Congress Center North, Cologne.
- 14:45 – 14:55 hrs – Opening remarks by partners from bioXclusters plus and José Freitas, Policy Officer at the European Commission, DG for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs
- 14:55 – 15:05 hrs – Presentation by Dr. Tsuneaki Sakata, President of All Japanese Bio Regions Committee: “Promotion of technology transfer by international cooperation”
- 15:05 – 15:15 hrs – Presentation by Dr. Yasuko Terao, Director, FIRM: “Regenerative Medicine in Japan – Novel Framework and Opportunities for Cell/Gene Therapy Development”
- 15:15 – 15:25 hrs – Presentation by Ms. Mayuko Nagano, Chief Senior Staff Life Sciences Industry Division, Osaka Prefectural Government: “Regenerative Medicine Initiative in Osaka”
Participants can stay in the room for the CEBR Global Cluster Hub which will be held at 15.30 hrs:
- 15:30 – 17:00 hrs – CEBR: Bio-Europe Global Cluster Hub : Leveraging investment into clusters.
After the CEBR Global Cluster Hub conference a guest-only networking reception will take place in room “Konferenz C” on Level 2 :
- 17:00 – 18:00 hrs – Networking reception (with English‐Japanese interpreters for barrier‐free communication)
Registration to the full afternoon is free but compulsory: Click here.
This event and networking reception offer a unique opportunity to build bridges between European and Japanese life science regions and initiatives.
You can download the agenda here.
bioXclusters plus contact details: