Brazil, a growing and promising market for the health and biotechnology industry
Brazil is the fifth biggest country in the world. It has the largest public health system and its pharmaceutical and medical device markets are the most significant in Latin America. Public healthcare is one of the government’s priorities and investments are constantly being sought to modernise deficiencies in health care. In addition, rising incomes with new lifestyle diseases are changing health needs.
Other reports published by bioXclusters (2012-2013):
- December 2012 – Report Brazil Mission 2012
- April 2012 – Eduardo Soares_Biominas Presentation
- April 2012 – Eduardo Soares_Brazil opportunities
Publications from other sources:
- February 2012 – Brazil Pharma Report 2012 by Focus Reports
- 2011 – Overview of the Health Devices Market in Brazil
- 2011 – Brazil Biotech Map by Cebrap
- 2011 – The Brazilian Life Science Industry. Pathways for Growth by PWC & Biominas
Our news about this country are listed in our bioXclusters Brazil news category. You will find more information and training materials regarding Brazil at eLSi website.